The inaugural class of Leadership Lewisville-Clemmons will begin on October 1, 2019 and continue monthly through May 6, 2020.
To qualify for Leadership Lewisville-Clemmons, all applicants must:
- Live, work, or have a strong interest in the Lewisville and Clemmons communities
- Have high standards and noted for personal integrity
- Have a strong interest in leadership and community involvement
- Be open to new learning opportunities and interested in developing collaborative leadership skills
- Commit to the time requirements of Leadership Lewisville-Clemmons, including classroom participation and outside projects, pre-work and Action Learning
- Be committed to using the skills and knowledge obtained from Leadership Lewisville-Clemmons to the betterment of the Lewisville and Clemmons communities