The 2022 Class of Leadership Lewisville-Clemmons will begin in October 2021 and continue monthly through May 2022.
To qualify for Leadership Lewisville-Clemmons, all applicants must:
- Live, work, or have a vested interest in the Lewisville and Clemmons communities
- Have high standards for personal integrity
- Have a strong interest in leadership and community involvement
- Be open to new learning opportunities and interested in developing collaborative leadership skills
- Commit to the time requirements of Leadership Lewisville-Clemmons, including classroom participation and outside projects, pre-work and Action Learning
- Be committed to using the skills and knowledge obtained from Leadership Lewisville-Clemmons to the betterment of the Lewisville and Clemmons communities
If you live or work in the Lewisville or Clemmons area, go for it! You’re going to learn a ton of information that I guarantee you didn’t know!
Common unity – that community feeling that everybody talks about. We all live here and we live here for a reason. We like it. And because we love it. We want to see it sustainable and continue to move forward. And the only way you can have it move forward is to give back and be a part of it.
If you’re interested in learning about leadership or growing yourself as a person, and you just aren’t sure what those next steps are going to look like in your life, this program is wonderful to give you a lot of different paths that you can take to act as a leader in our community.
I didn’t know anyone in the program when I started it, but meeting people through the program has been one of my favorite things. There are people I met who I can communicate with on Facebook, or if I need advice on certain things, there are people I know who to call now. Also, it was good to meet some of the town leaders and learn what they do behind the scenes.