The inaugural class of Leadership Lewisville-Clemmons will begin on October 1, 2019 and continue monthly through May 6, 2020.
Applications for the Class of 2021 will open in the spring of 2020.
To qualify for Leadership Lewisville-Clemmons, all applicants must:
- Live, work, or have a strong interest in the Lewisville and Clemmons communities
- Have high standards and noted for personal integrity
- Have a strong interest in leadership and community involvement
- Be open to new learning opportunities and interested in developing collaborative leadership skills
- Commit to the time requirements of Leadership Lewisville-Clemmons, including classroom participation and outside projects, pre-work and Action Learning
- Be committed to using the skills and knowledge obtained from Leadership Lewisville-Clemmons to the betterment of the Lewisville and Clemmons communities